RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS: Any child aged 13 and under living within the Cumberland Valley or Mechanicsburg school districts wanting to play Little League affiliated baseball from Tee Ball thru Intermediate(13). First-time registering participants must provide a copy of their birth certificate and proof of residency, or if age 5-13, a Little League School Enrollment Form. Those playing based on school location or grade must provide a Little League School Enrollment Form.
Players aged 13 and over looking to play Teener/American Legion must reside in Hampden Township.
If there is any question, please use the following league finder and enter your address or your child’s school address (if 13 and under). https://www.littleleague.org/play-little-league/league-finder/
OTHER LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
- New registrants must provide proof of age and residency at registration.
- 5, 6, 7 and 8 year olds will compete in the Tee Ball, Instructional or Junior Leagues.
- 9 & 10 year olds will compete in the Minor League.
- 11 & 12 year olds will compete in the Major League.
- 13 year olds will compete in the HYBA 13 year-old League.
- 14-17 year olds will compete in the West Shore Teener League.
- 7 year olds playing in Junior League, and 8-12 year olds will be assigned to a team after evaluations.
- Players must play on the teams to which they are assigned.
- To determine your son or daughter's league age CLICK HERE to see the 2022 age chart.
Online registration must be completed and submitted. Failure to register by the deadline could affect your child's assignment to the proper team and/or participation during the 2022 season.
Questions? Need more information?Email: [email protected]gmail.com
2022 Forms & Info:
Required Forms For All Players
(Complete and provide to coach at first practice)
Required Forms For All Coaches
(Coaches must reapply each season)
Required Forms For New Registrants
(New players attach birth certificate copy. Playing by grade or non-resident playing by school, attach report card copy.)