2017 HYBA REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Residency, age, cost, and other league requirements:
2017 SPRING SEASON COSTS:
• Age 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 $85
• Age 9 - 10 $90
• Age 11 - 12 $95
• Age 13 - 17 $105
• American Legion $150
Oldest child pays full fee, 2nd oldest $10.00 discount, additional children - no charge. PLEASE NOTE: $10.00 late fee for each registrant after 2/15/17 for Instructional through 13 Year Olds and 3/15/17 for Teener and American Legion. Players withdrawing prior to 3/31/17 will be refunded the registration fee less $20. Players withdrawing after 3/31/17 will not be refunded.
Individual teams may opt to purchase concession tickets, coaches’ gifts and/or organize team parties as agreed upon by the parents of the players on that team.
ALL LITTLE LEAGUE PARENTS are REQUIRED to work in the concession stand at once or twice during the season.
RESIDENCY REQUIREMENTS: Any child residing in Hampden Township is eligible. Additionally, players ages 5-12 living outside Hampden Township, but attending a school located in Hampden Township, may play with proper proof of school registration. Beginning in 2017, a school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance. Either the school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2016 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2017 season.
Players age 13 and older must reside in Hampden Township.
Please mail in to the PO BOX or bring to in-person registration at the Hampden Township Rec building, 1/7/17 - 9am to noon.
OTHER LEAGUE REQUIREMENTS:
- New registrants must provide proof of age and residency at registration.
- 5, 6, 7 and 8 year olds will compete in the Tee Ball, Instructional or Junior Leagues.
- 9 & 10 year olds will compete in the Minor League.
- 11 & 12 year olds will compete in the Major League.
- 13 year olds will compete in the HYBA 13 year-old League.
- 14-17 year olds will compete in the West Shore Teener League.
- 7 year olds playing in Junior League, and 8-12 year olds will be assigned to a team after evaluations.
- Players must play on the teams to which they are assigned.
- For players born on or before August 31, 2005, league age is based on the age the player will be on April 30, 2017.
- For players born on or after September 1, 2005, league age is based on the age the player will be on August 31, 2017.
A registration form OR online registration must be completed and submitted. Failure to register by the deadline could affect your child's assignment to the proper team and/or participation during the 2017 season.
Questions? Need more information?email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAYERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO BE REGISTERED.
2017 Spring Forms & Links:
Emergency Treatment Form
(to be given to your coach at the first practice)
2017 HYBA Registration FormFOR REFERENCE ONLY - PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE WHEN THE LINK BECOMES ACTIVE
(New players attach birth certificate copy. Playing by grade or non-resident playing by school, attach report card copy.)
NOTE: For Little League ages (5-12), practices will begin approximately April 1, depending on weather and field conditions. Games will begin in mid-April and run through June 11.Tee Ball & Instructional Leagues play Monday, Wednesday, Friday and occasionally Saturday. Junior & Minor Leagues play Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Major League plays Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, with the possibility of Friday night games as well.
13 Year Olds, Teeners and American Legion could play any day, but predominantly weeknights. These seasons may begin and run later than what is listed above.